World’s best comfort food 🙂
This recipe makes 12 pups, is 1-bowl and 5-ingredients 🙂
Also the dough is REALLY good
What you’ll need
-200grs of peanut butter
-1/2 cups sugar
-1 1/2 cups flour
-1/2 tsp of baking soda
-1/2 cups of water
- Get 100grs of peanit butter and your sugar, cream them together till smooth.
- Sift together the flour and baking soda, and fold them into the peanut butter mixture.
- Add the hundred grams of peanut butt’ still left on the counter, fold them in. The mixture will go crumble mumble at this point.
- Pour in the water and mix them till’ the dough seems dough-y
- Preheat oven for 150C
- Make 12 ball ,flatten with a fork for a fancy look, place 1inch futher each other on a ‘already had parchment paper’ cookie tray , pop them into the oven for ’bout 9-15 mins.
- Get ’em out and let cool on racks.
- EAT. What r u woiting 4?